Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03489 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 38% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €750 (L 21,499) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)