Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03821 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 35% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €409 (L 10,706) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (16 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)