Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04363 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €839 (Mex$ 19,227) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)