Cost of living comparison between San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06055 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 54% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €348 (ARS $5,754) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)