Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05851 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 54% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €287 (ARS $4,906) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (29 minutes ago)