Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04478 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €761 (Mex$ 16,982) in San Miguel de Allende.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $23 (about 1 hour ago)