Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04321 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 37% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €698 (ARS $16,144) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,020 (35 minutes ago)