Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04644 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €270 (Mex$ 5,814) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €350 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)