Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04744 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 44% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €418 (Mex$ 8,815) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)