Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04375 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €376 (Mex$ 8,603) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (38 minutes ago)