Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06087 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 61% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €195 (ARS $3,209) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £803 (about 1 hour ago)