Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05500 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 64% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €182 (ARS $3,318) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Freetown costs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Leone (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 37 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.15 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oporto costs €250 (about 1 hour ago)