Cost of living comparison between San Juan, Puerto Rico and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 656 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.918 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 4% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €651 ($709) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Peterborough costs £712 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)