Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 678 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.929 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 6% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €532 ($573) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (39 minutes ago)