Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01798 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 31% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €985 (Php54,797) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)