Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05951 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 84% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €78 (ARS $1,316) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)