Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 883 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00151 EUR / CRC
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 10% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,170 (₡ 772,819) in San Jose.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)