Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01798 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 12% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €836 (Php46,511) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)