Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01888 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 17% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €880 (Php46,609) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)