Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca, Argentina compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04943 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca (Argentina) is 12% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,054 (ARS $21,324) in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)