Cost of living in San Diego, California, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,167 prices entered by 302 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Diego, California (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,659 ($1,953) in San Diego, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Split costs 5.00 kn (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)