Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06092 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 9% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €456 (ARS $7,490) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)