Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04931 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 18% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,061 (ARS $21,519) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,500 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)