Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05454 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 7% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,205 (ARS $22,087) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)