Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.847 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas (United States) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,107 ($1,306) in San Antonio, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)