Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 646 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas (United States) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,313 ($1,546) in San Antonio, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)