Cost of living in San Antonio, California, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.837 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is 4% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,248 ($1,492) in San Antonio, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oulu costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)