Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24966 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 39% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €455 (1,822TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)