Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / UZS *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 28% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €448 (1,503,843 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨63 (about 1 hour ago)