Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / UZS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 28% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €932 (9,366,011 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)