Cost of living in Samara, Russia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01378 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samara (Russia) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,238 (руб 89,808) in Samara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)