Cost of living in Samara, Russia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01614 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samara (Russia) is 39% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €305 (руб 18,878) in Samara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)