Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 12% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €701 in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (20 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)