Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 9% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €547 in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)