Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04959 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 32% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €507 (Mex$ 10,223) in Saltillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)