Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04176 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 47% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €635 (Mex$ 15,218) in Saltillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $80 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)