Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04912 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 51% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €643 (ARS $13,101) in Salta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)