Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,131 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.862 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,526 ($1,770) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)