Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 880 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.890 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €881 ($989) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)