Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 940 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.809 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,243 ($1,536) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)