Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.837 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 21% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €868 ($1,038) in Salinas, Ecuador.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kollam costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.60 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gulbarga costs ₨1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $650 (28 minutes ago)