Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01227 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 49% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €610 (₨49,770) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)