Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01444 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 48% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €262 (₨18,174) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 400 (about 2 hours ago)