Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 36% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €401 (Rp 5,648,224) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (26 minutes ago)