Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 36% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €765 (Rp 12,017,272) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)