Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 25% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €469 in Salamanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)