Cost of living comparison between Salamanca, Spain and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 28% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €539 in Salamanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)