Cost of living comparison between Salamanca, Spain and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2016.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 29% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €535 in Salamanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (25 minutes ago)