Cost of living in Salalah, Oman vs Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.292 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 68% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,020 (﷼ 881) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $5,590 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)