Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.112 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 11% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €977 (﷼ 463) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)