Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.468 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €631 (﷼ 256) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)