Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.393 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €491 (﷼ 205) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.02 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (35 minutes ago)