Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02715 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 33% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €505 (18,614 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (43 minutes ago)