Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.810 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 75% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,277 ($2,811) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)