Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 37% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,507 ($1,777) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (12 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 2 hours ago)