Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 19% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €593 in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 2 hours ago)