Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 19% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,432 in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)