Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 19% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,307 in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $2,745 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)