Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 19% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,310 in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)