Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 742 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01434 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 31% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €756 (руб 52,707) in Saint Petersburg.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16,670,000,000,000,001,000,824,190,678,335,488 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $762 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (36 minutes ago)