Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 732 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01426 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 34% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €864 (руб 60,554) in Saint Petersburg.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 390 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 2 hours ago)