Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 713 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01287 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 36% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €706 (руб 54,813) in Saint Petersburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tashkent costs 1,600,000 сўм (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)