Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 892 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01655 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 14% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €429 (руб 25,943) in Saint Petersburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (21 minutes ago)