Cost of living comparison between Saint Peter Port, Guernsey and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.180 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 52% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €760 (£644) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$9 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.36 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 12 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,372 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pucallpa costs S/. 800 (about 2 hours ago)