Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 24% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,489 in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)