Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 22% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,581 in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 2 hours ago)