Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01279 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 26% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €964 (₨75,366) in Saharanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)