Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00820 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €749 (¥91,390) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (39 minutes ago)