Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00782 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 50% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,649 (¥210,945) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)