Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08874 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 14% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,113 (12,544 Dirham) in Safi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malmo costs 600 kr (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)