Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.666 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 16% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €726 (1,091 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €381 (40 minutes ago)