Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.622 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 10% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,325 (2,131 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 80,000TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)