Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.624 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 17% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,523 (2,440 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (27 minutes ago)