Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22587 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 50% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €311 (1,375 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)