Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23556 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 45% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €273 (1,157 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (24 minutes ago)