Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06370 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 24% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €913 (R 14,332) in Rustenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Amsterdam costs €85,550,200,000 (35 minutes ago)