Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06077 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 27% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €949 (R 15,610) in Rustenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bhubaneswar costs ₨18,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)