Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06701 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 21% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,026 (R 15,305) in Rustenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)