Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 4% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (23 minutes ago)