Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 36% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €318 (622 лв) in Rousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)