Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.581 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,319 (NZ$2,272) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (22 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)