Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.683 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 5% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €524 (NZ$767) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)