Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.618 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 8% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,294 (NZ$2,093) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vigo costs €400 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Koh Tao costs 180 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 142 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Amsterdam costs €582 (about 1 hour ago)