Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.596 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 5% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,151 (NZ$1,931) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 1 hour ago)