Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05921 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 15% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €638 (ARS $10,783) in Rosario.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (38 minutes ago)