Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.895 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 90% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,469 ($2,758) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (about 3 hours ago)