Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.930 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 86% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,164 ($1,251) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)