Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.926 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 91% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,195 ($1,291) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)