Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,248 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25046 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 20% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €602 (﷼ 2,403) in Riyadh.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pune costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)