Cost of living in Rivne, Ukraine compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03426 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rivne (Ukraine) is 9% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €457 (13,336₴) in Rivne.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (24 minutes ago)